- Looking for VPK information?
- Need help paying for child care?
- Need help choosing a quality child care provider?
- Are you a military family with child care needs?
- Looking for more ways to enhance your child's education?
- Encourage learning before birth!
- Is your child's development on track?
- What should your child learn?
- Need special services for your child?
- Need info on other financial help?
- Need to find a doctor?
- Keep your child healthy and safe!
- After School Information
- Not sure?
- Family Education Network
- Parents Without Partners
- Single Parents Association
Parents are also encouraged to contact the UNITED WAY OF NE FLORIDA'S 2-1-1 PROGRAM
for more community resources.
Announcements & Events
Free screenings for children, ages 4-months to 5-years at Keiser University's Scare Fair Open House. The event... Read More
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet is open the first Friday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here. It's free to all 4-year-olds! Sign up here: Read More