- Statewide SR Provider Contract
- Licensed SR Provider Responsibilities
- Licensed Exempt SR Provider Responsibilities
For more information on the School Readiness Contract, call 904-208-2044 x2.
- Health & Safety Checklists: Licensed Exempt Centers | Non-Public Schools | Informal Providers
- Coalition Attendance Policy
- Paid School Readiness Holidays 2015-2016
- SR Contract Monitoring Form
- 2014/2015 State approved curriculum list
- Parent sign-in/sign-out sheet PDF
- Payment Rate Schedule (Updated: 2-1-14)
- Reimbursement Manual
- Parent Co-Pay Receipt—SAMPLE
- Rilya Wilson Child Absence Form
Many of the above documents require Adobe Reader to view. CLICK HERE to visit Adobe's website and then click on the yellow Install Button.
Every School Readiness child must be screened, using the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), within 45 days of enrollment at a center/FCCH.
The ASQ is a teacher completed screening tool that encourages parents/caregiver involvement.
Announcements & Events
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet has a new location. Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here. It's free to all 4-year-olds! Sign up here: Read More
CHECK US OUT!