The Mission of Duval Early Learning Directors Network is to empower the directors of early learning centers through connecting, advocating and educating.
- To provide learning opportunities through effective continuing education.
- To provide and encourage the development of a strong support system among members.
- To provide opportunities to advocate for early learning to public policy makers.
- To create funding to further the mission of DELDN.
- Network with other center directors to address common business issues.
Receive training and information related to the Department of Children and Families, School Readiness, Voluntary
Pre-Kindergarten, professional development and business management.
Educate the rule makers.
More Members = More Advocacy Influence
- Receive CEU’s for attending.
Announcements & Events
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet is open the first Friday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here. It's free to all 4-year-olds! Sign up here: Read More
CHECK US OUT!