School Readiness Child Care Financial Assistance allows eligible families to offset the expense of child care by paying a reduced parent fee. Assistance is available to families who:
- Are at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level; AND
- Are employed at least 20 hours per week OR a full-time student
- What does School Readiness pay for?
- Families need to apply through the Family Portal.
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted by a staff member by email. If you are potentially eligible, you will be placed on the Wait List until enrollment takes place, depending on availability of funding.
- Once funding for School Readiness becomes available, ELC of Duval will send a funding notification to the family via email.
Please call ELC monthly to verify your information and check your status on the wait list. If you move, be sure to update your address. For any questions, contact Child & Family Resources at 904-208-2044 x1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial stress can affect your child's ability to learn and be prepared for school. Sometimes, it is hard to make ends meet. Here are some resources to help you and your family. Whether you want to learn how to budget, start a savings account, or see what other assistance is available, this information can help you start your journey to becoming financially stable.
*These are third-party websites for research only. ELC of Duval does not endorse these specific parties, advice, or information. Please consult a professional financial planner.
Announcements & Events
Attention, childcare providers!! This fall the Developmental Health and Inclusion Department will be hosti... Read More
Choosing a child care provider for your family is one of the most important decisions you will ever make as a pare... Read More
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet is open the first Friday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More