Child Care Providers are key partners in building the best foundation for children birth to five. The Provider Services Department supports child care programs in offering high quality early learning.
Our team ensures all contractual requirements are met and oversees the implementation of compliance standards required by the Florida Office of Early Learning.
- Contact Provider Services by finding your Specialist below.
- Child Care Providers are assigned by Name.
- Cathy Parker, Director, ext. 206
- Sheila Mackey, Specialist, ext. 212
- Laurie De La Cruz, Specialist, ext. 288
- Child Care Rosters & Payment Reimbursement Information
Announcements & Events
CAR SEAT RECALL
M... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The "Grow Up Great Children's Closet" is open on the first Friday of each month at 5216 North P... Read More
Enroll Now for VPK!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here Read More