Child Care Providers are key partners in building the best foundation for children birth to five. The Provider Services Department supports child care programs in offering high quality early learning.
Our team ensures all contractual requirements are met and oversees the implementation of compliance standards required by the Florida Office of Early Learning.
- Contact Provider Services by finding your Specialist below.
- Child Care Providers are assigned by Name.
- Cathy Parker, Director, ext. 206
- Sheila Mackey, Specialist, ext. 212
- Laurie De La Cruz, Specialist, ext. 288
- Child Care Rosters & Payment Reimbursement Information
Announcements & Events
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The "Grow Up Great Children's Closet" will open the first Friday of each month at 5216 North Pearl S... Read More
The 5-year waiting period has been eliminated! As of July 1st, all lawfully residing children in Florida may... Read More
Enroll Now for VPK!
Registration for the Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program - or VPK - is now open for the 2017-2018&nb... Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here Read More