- Navy Families with children having special needs and who are current with their enrollment in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) may be eligible to receive respite care. EFM Respite Care is specially designed for Navy families who have children, assigned a category 4 or 5. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Families can contact Child Care Aware for more information at (800) 424-2246.
- For local information on EFMP Respite Care, you may also contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at email@example.com
Navy families are eligible for the EFM Respite Care by meeting the following criteria:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP (birth thr 18-years) and assigned a category 4 or 5.
Navy EFM Respite Care provides 40-hours per month, per family, at no cost to eligible families.
- For information on becoming a respite care provider, contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the ELC Duval Training Calendar.
- Babies onthe Homefront is a free app, which makes it easy to select from behavior tips and activities for parents and children, with a special section for parental self-care.
Announcements & Events
Join the Early Learning Coalition of Duval as we celebrate the opening of our new Southside Office. We will hold a... Read More
MEET AND GREET
Take a tour of our new Westside office, enjoy some refreshments and find out what's happening... Read More
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet is open the first Friday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More