Thank you for your interest in becoming a School Readiness (SR) Provider with the Early Learning Coalition of Duval. The School Readiness Program is federally funded and designed to offer child care financial assistance to low-income families who are working or full time students.
You must take several steps to become a School Readiness provider.
- THIS CHART walks you through the steps and gives you an idea of where you are in the process.
- For more information on the difference between a School Readiness Provider versus a Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Provider, CLICK HERE.
- Interested in becoming a School Readiness Child Care Provider? CLICK HERE for available dates.
- To register, contact Provider Services at (904) 208-2044, Ext. 2.
- A School Readiness tutorial is coming soon!
- Statewide SR Provider Contract
- Licensed SR Provider Responsibilities
- Licensed Exempt SR Provider Responsibilities
For more information on the School Readiness Contract, contact Provider Services at (904) 208-2044, Ext. 2.
Please print and review these documents before attending a provider orientation.
- Health & Safety Checklists: Licensed Exempt Centers | Non-Public Schools | Informal Providers
- Coalition Attendance Policy
- Paid School Readiness Holidays 2015-2016
- SR Contract Monitoring Form
- 2014/2015 State approved curriculum list
- Parent sign-in/sign-out sheet PDF
- Payment Rate Schedule (Updated: 2-1-14)
- Reimbursement Manual
- Parent Co-Pay Receipt—SAMPLE
Rilya Wilson Child Absence Form
Announcements & Events
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet has a new location. Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here. It's free to all 4-year-olds! Sign up here: Read More
CHECK US OUT!