Child Care Providers are key partners in building the best foundation for children birth to five. The Provider Services Department supports child care programs in offering high quality early learning.
Our team ensures all contractual requirements are met and oversees the implementation of compliance standards required by the Florida Office of Early Learning.
- Contact Provider Services by finding your Specialist below.
- Child Care Providers are assigned by Name.
- Cathy Parker, Director, ext. 206
- Sheila Mackey, Specialist, ext. 212
- Laurie De La Cruz, Specialist, ext. 288
- Child Care Rosters & Payment Reimbursement Information
Announcements & Events
Join the Early Learning Coalition of Duval as we celebrate the opening of our new Southside Office. We will hold a... Read More
GROW UP GREAT CHILDREN'S CLOSET
The Grow Up Great Children's Closet is open the first Friday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.... Read More
READ, READ, READ!
Did you know that reading to infants and young children promotes brain development? Try these read aloud
2018-2019 VPK REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Enroll now in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program. Read More
CALLING ALL FOUR YEAR OLDS!
Sign up for Jax Kids free book club here. It's free to all 4-year-olds! Sign up here: Read More