The Mission of Duval Early Learning Directors Network is to empower the directors of early learning centers through connecting, advocating and educating.
- To provide learning opportunities through effective continuing education.
- To provide and encourage the development of a strong support system among members.
- To provide opportunities to advocate for early learning to public policy makers.
- To create funding to further the mission of DELDN.
- Network with other center directors to address common business issues.
Receive training and information related to the Department of Children and Families, School Readiness, Voluntary
Pre-Kindergarten, professional development and business management.
Educate the rule makers.
More Members = More Advocacy Influence
- Receive CEU’s for attending.
Announcements & Events
Town Hall Recording
If you could not attend the Town Hall on September 9, below is a link to the T... Read More
Register for VPK Today!
Register today for free Volunt... Read More
Do you need food assistance?
If you or someone you know is ... Read More
Free Child Care Resource & Referral
Free Child Care Resource and Referral is available to all families seeking information on qu... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More