The Mission of Duval Early Learning Directors Network is to empower the directors of early learning centers through connecting, advocating and educating.
- To provide learning opportunities through effective continuing education.
- To provide and encourage the development of a strong support system among members.
- To provide opportunities to advocate for early learning to public policy makers.
- To create funding to further the mission of DELDN.
- Network with other center directors to address common business issues.
Receive training and information related to the Department of Children and Families, School Readiness, Voluntary
Pre-Kindergarten, professional development and business management.
Educate the rule makers.
More Members = More Advocacy Influence
- Receive CEU’s for attending.
Announcements & Events
Congratulations Violation-Free Providers!
Congratulations to all of the child care providers who did not receive ... Read More
Free Virtual Books, Balls & Blocks Screening Event
The ELC of Duval will be conducting a free, VIRTUAL Books, Balls & B... Read More
Free Child Care Resource & Referral
Free Child Care Resource and Referral to all families seeking information on quality child c... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More
Have Your Registered Your Child for VPK?
Don't wait to register for Voluntary Prekindergarten! Now is the time!