The Mission of Duval Early Learning Directors Network is to empower the directors of early learning centers through connecting, advocating and educating.
- To provide learning opportunities through effective continuing education.
- To provide and encourage the development of a strong support system among members.
- To provide opportunities to advocate for early learning to public policy makers.
- To create funding to further the mission of DELDN.
- Network with other center directors to address common business issues.
Receive training and information related to the Department of Children and Families, School Readiness, Voluntary
Pre-Kindergarten, professional development and business management.
Educate the rule makers.
More Members = More Advocacy Influence
- Receive CEU’s for attending.
Announcements & Events
Provider Appreciation Day 2020
Happy Prov... Read More
Provider Mini-Grant Opportunities
The Office of Early Learning has made available three mini-gra... Read More
Resources for Families during the Pandemic
If you are... Read More
2020 Census Bounce for the Count!
Be sure to complete your 2020 U.... Read More
COVID-19 Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
For important COVID-19 updates a... Read More