The Mission of Duval Early Learning Directors Network is to empower the directors of early learning centers through connecting, advocating and educating.
- To provide learning opportunities through effective continuing education.
- To provide and encourage the development of a strong support system among members.
- To provide opportunities to advocate for early learning to public policy makers.
- To create funding to further the mission of DELDN.
- Network with other center directors to address common business issues.
Receive training and information related to the Department of Children and Families, School Readiness, Voluntary
Pre-Kindergarten, professional development and business management.
Educate the rule makers.
More Members = More Advocacy Influence
- Receive CEU’s for attending.
Announcements & Events
CARES Act Grant
The Office of Early Learning has made available two types of grants, the Emerge... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More
2020 Census Bounce for the Count!
Be sure to... Read More
IT'S TIME TO REGISTER FOR VPK 2020 - 2021
Don't wait to register for Voluntary Prekindergarten! Now is the time!
CHECK US OUT!