School Readiness Child Care Financial Assistance allows eligible families to offset the expense of child care by paying a reduced parent fee. Assistance is available to families who:
- Are at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level; AND
- Are employed at least 20 hours per week OR a full-time student
- What does School Readiness pay for?
- Families need to apply through the Family Portal.
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted by a staff member by email. If you are potentially eligible, you will be placed on the Wait List until enrollment takes place, depending on availability of funding.
- Once funding for School Readiness becomes available, ELC of Duval will send a funding notification to the family via email.
Please call ELC monthly to verify your information and check your status on the wait list. If you move, be sure to update your address. For any questions, contact Child & Family Resources at 904-208-2044 x1 or via email at email@example.com
Financial stress can affect your child's ability to learn and be prepared for school. Sometimes, it is hard to make ends meet. Here are some resources to help you and your family. Whether you want to learn how to budget, start a savings account, or see what other assistance is available, this information can help you start your journey to becoming financially stable.
*These are third-party websites for research only. ELC of Duval does not endorse these specific parties, advice, or information. Please consult a professional financial planner.
Announcements & Events
Provider Appreciation Day 2020
Happy Prov... Read More
Provider Mini-Grant Opportunities
The Office of Early Learning has made available three mini-gra... Read More
Resources for Families during the Pandemic
If you are... Read More
2020 Census Bounce for the Count!
Be sure to complete your 2020 U.... Read More
COVID-19 Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
For important COVID-19 updates a... Read More