School Readiness Child Care Financial Assistance allows eligible families to offset the expense of child care by paying a reduced parent fee. Assistance is available to families who:
- Are at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level; AND
- Are employed at least 20 hours per week OR a full-time student
- What does School Readiness pay for?
- Families need to apply through the Family Portal.
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted by a staff member by email. If you are potentially eligible, you will be placed on the Wait List until enrollment takes place, depending on the availability of funding.
- Once funding for School Readiness becomes available, ELC of Duval will send a funding notification to the family via email.
Please call ELC monthly to verify your information and check your status on the wait list. If you move, be sure to update your address. For any questions, contact Child & Family Resources at 904-208-2044 x1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view the steps required to apply and receive child care assistance.
Financial stress can affect your child's ability to learn and be prepared for school. Sometimes, it is hard to make ends meet. Here are some resources to help you and your family. Whether you want to learn how to budget, start a savings account, or see what other assistance is available, this information can help you start your journey to becoming financially stable.
*These are third-party websites for research only. ELC of Duval does not endorse these specific parties, advice, or information. Please consult a professional financial planner.
Announcements & Events
Parent Empowerment Workshop
ELC of Duval recognizes that parents are their child's fir... Read More
The Ready 4 Veggies Bus is Coming!
The Ready 4 Veggies Mobile Garden Bu... Read More
Books, Balls and Blocks Screening Event
ELC of Duval will be hosting a virtual Read More
Free Child Care Resource & Referral
Free Child Care Resource and Referral is available to all families seeking information on qu... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More