- Navy families with children having special needs and who are current with their enrollment in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) may be eligible to receive respite care. EFM Respite Care is specially designed for Navy families who have children, assigned a category 4 or 5. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Families can contact Child Care Aware for more information at (800) 424-2246.
- For local information on EFMP Respite Care, you may also contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at email@example.com
Navy families are eligible for the EFM Respite Care by meeting the following criteria:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP (birth thr 18-years) and assigned a category 4 or 5.
Navy EFM Respite Care provides 40-hours per month, per family, at no cost to eligible families.
- For information on becoming a respite care provider, contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the ELC Duval Training Calendar.
- Babies onthe Homefront is a free app, which makes it easy to select from behavior tips and activities for parents and children, with a special section for parental self-care.
Announcements & Events
Hanging of the HandsIt's time for the 2021 annual Hanging of the Hands artwork submission! I... Read More
SR and VPK Payment Update!Effective January 1, all cur... Read More
Free Child Care Resource & Referral
Free Child Care Resource and Referral is available to all families seeking information on qu... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More
Have Your Registered Your Child for VPK?
Don't wait to register for Voluntary Prekindergarten! Now is the time!