- Navy families with children having special needs and who are current with their enrollment in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) may be eligible to receive respite care. EFM Respite Care is specially designed for Navy families who have children, assigned a category 4 or 5.
- Families can contact Child Care Aware for more information at (800) 424-2246.
- For local information on EFMP Respite Care, you may also contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Navy families are eligible for the EFM Respite Care by meeting the following criteria:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP (birth thr 18-years) and assigned a category 4 or 5.
Navy EFM Respite Care provides 40-hours per month, per family, at no cost to eligible families.
- For information on becoming a respite care provider, contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at email@example.com
- Check out the ELC Duval Training Calendar.
- Babies onthe Homefront is a free app, which makes it easy to select from behavior tips and activities for parents and children, with a special section for parental self-care.
Announcements & Events
Town Hall Recording
If you could not attend the Town Hall on September 9, below is a link to the T... Read More
Register for VPK Today!
Register today for free Volunt... Read More
Do you need food assistance?
If you or someone you know is ... Read More
Free Child Care Resource & Referral
Free Child Care Resource and Referral is available to all families seeking information on qu... Read More
Northside Office Has Relocated
The ... Read More