- Navy families with children having special needs and who are current with their enrollment in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) may be eligible to receive respite care. EFM Respite Care is specially designed for Navy families who have children, assigned a category 4 or 5.
- Families can contact Child Care Aware for more information at (800) 424-2246.
- For local information on EFMP Respite Care, you may also contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at email@example.com
Navy families are eligible for the EFM Respite Care by meeting the following criteria:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP (birth thr 18-years) and assigned a category 4 or 5.
Navy EFM Respite Care provides 40-hours per month, per family, at no cost to eligible families.
- For information on becoming a respite care provider, contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the ELC Duval Training Calendar.
- Babies onthe Homefront is a free app, which makes it easy to select from behavior tips and activities for parents and children, with a special section for parental self-care.
Announcements & Events
ELC Mini Grant - NEW!EL... Read More
Virtual Town Hall Recording
If you were unable to attend ELC of Duval's Virtual Town Hall held on ... Read More
CRRSA Grants V Available
The Office of Early Learning has released Phase V Grants. This phase is to sup... Read More
The ELC of Duval is pleased to announce multiple options for Summer VPK!  ... Read More
Are you eligible for WIC?
WIC is a federally funded nutr... Read More