- Navy families with children having special needs and who are current with their enrollment in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) may be eligible to receive respite care. EFM Respite Care is specially designed for Navy families who have children, assigned a category 4 or 5.
- Families can contact Child Care Aware for more information at (800) 424-2246.
- For local information on EFMP Respite Care, you may also contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Navy families are eligible for the EFM Respite Care by meeting the following criteria:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP (birth thr 18-years) and assigned a category 4 or 5.
Navy EFM Respite Care provides 40-hours per month, per family, at no cost to eligible families.
- For information on becoming a respite care provider, contact: Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659 or by email at email@example.com
- Check out the ELC Duval Training Calendar.
- Babies onthe Homefront is a free app, which makes it easy to select from behavior tips and activities for parents and children, with a special section for parental self-care.
Announcements & Events
Phase VI Grant Now Available
The Phase VI Grant application is now available. This grant will support private early... Read More
Call for Children's Art!
ELC of Duval is collecting "hand art" for the annual Celebration of the Hands! Providers are encouraged ... Read More
Provider ASQ Meetings
ELC of Duval is hosting provider meetings to answer questions about ASQ screenings, audits, corrective action plan... Read More
November is Family Engagement Month!
Join ELC of Duval as we celebrate families and encourage families to engage in their child... Read More
Parent Empowerment Workshop
ELC of Duval recognizes that parents are their child's fir... Read More